In his latest podcast, Roland Siebelink tackles the question of how to hold your co-founder accountable.
This is one of the most common issues for startup and scale-up leaders who have been working together at the
same mid-stage startup for several years. Whether the problem is too much criticism or not enough support
from your fellow co-founder, it’s an issue that needs to be approached in the right way.
In this podcast, you will hear:
- Why calling out your co-founder directly can cause more harm than good.
- How reviewing your core values on a regular basis can help you hold your co-founder accountable and
keep you on the same page.
- An example of mid-stage startup CodeCov and why they have a core value that makes it easy to hold
- The three key criteria for reviewing your core values to determine which ones remain relevant and which
ones can be let go.
- How the core values of a startup can help keep co-founders on common ground with one another, making it
easier to hold one another accountable.
Roland Siebelink talks all things tech startup and bring you interviews with tech cofounders
across the world.