How to Hold Your Cofounder Accountable?
In his latest podcast, Roland Siebelink tackles the question of how to hold your co-founder accountable. This is one of the most common issues for startup and scale-up leaders who have been working together at the same mid-stage startup for several years. Whether the problem is too much criticism or not enough support from your fellow co-founder, it’s an issue that needs to be approached in the right way.
In this podcast, you will hear:
- Why calling out your co-founder directly can cause more harm than good.
- How reviewing your core values on a regular basis can help you hold your co-founder accountable and keep you on the same page.
- An example of mid-stage startup CodeCov and why they have a core value that makes it easy to hold everyone accountable.
- The three key criteria for reviewing your core values to determine which ones remain relevant and which ones can be let go.
- How the core values of a startup can help keep co-founders on common ground with one another, making it easier to hold one another accountable.