$Company Finance Function
$Company’s Finance function is responsible for keeping control of the money flows.
Finance function goals
The Finance function’s main goal is to ensure that (investors’ and customers’) money is put to good use at $Company. This means:
- Planning for money inflows and outflows, to avoid stress situations such as a cash crunch;
- Advising $Company management on redirecting funds
- to activities that generate the highest added value for our business model and hence for our customers;
- while saving on activities that generate little added value for our business model and hence our customers.
- Tracking and reporting financial flows on behalf of management, investors and authorities.
This page is regularly updated. Please check the Midstage Manual for new content for this page.