The Brand Promise is the compelling reason we want to give every customer why to buy from $Company over any competitor (or doing things themselves).
One main promise and two supporting promises
A good brand promise consists of three reasons:
- The main promise–this covers the main need of our chosen segments and is the promise we “guarantee”
- First supporting promise–often covering a secondary need of our chosen segments
- Second supporting promise–often covers a typical objection our chosen segment may have.
$Company brand promise
At $Company we have chosen to focus on the following brand promise:
- Doubling your people’s productivity
- No training needed
- With great support when you need it
This page is regularly updated. Please check the Midstage Manual for new content for this page.