Cross-functional project teams
- To prepare, execute and communicate a project on $COMPANY’s behalf.
- To broaden the experience and the intra-company network of participants
- To provide management experience to people who may not have a management responsibility in their day job.
Way of working
- Team roles
- Team artifacts (including the project charter)
- Criteria for a good cross-functional team
List of current project teams at $Company
- Add here
This page is updated regularly. Please check the Midstage Manual for new content for this page.